1. Purpose and scope of information collection
Nutritiondepot.vn collects personal information of customers for one or more of the following purposes:
- Conduct and manage sales orders to customers.
- Implement and manage the use of shipping services.
- Conduct and manage marketing activities, update promotional information to customers such as sending email or SMS
- Manage, analyze, and evaluate data related to the member’s purchasing history to develop relevant sales and customer service policies.
- Contact customers to address customer requests
- Secured online payment transactions.
The information that Nutritiondepot.vn collects includes:
- Personal information: first name and last name.
- Contact information: phone number, email address, contact address
- Card information if paying by credit or debit card such as cardholder’s name, card number, expiry date;
- The above personal information is required for specific services, customers have the right to refuse or not provide all the requested information.
2. The period of storage information collected
Nutritiondepot.vn will store the personal information provided by the customer on the internal system during service provision to the customer or until the purpose of collection is completed or when the customer requests to cancel the service the information provided.
3. The company collect and manage customers information
Name: Vietnam Nutritional Food Distribution Company Limited
Address: No. 3 Vo Thi Sau, Da Kao Ward, District 1, HCMC.
4. How a user can provide personal information
Nutritiondepot.vn collects personal information of customers when customers create accounts or place an order on website.
5. Commit to protecting customers information
We ensure that all personal information collected by customers will be secured. We protect your personal information by:
- Using technology products to prevent unauthorized computer access;
- Delete your personal information when it is no longer necessary
Nutritiondepot.vn commits not to disclose or share personal information of customers to any other third party. Specifically:
- Only the authorized staff can have valid access to the user account on the website and server
- Only the authorized staff and department can access the information received or collected by nutritiondepot.vn via the website and only access information within the scope of assigned tasks. All violations of customer information confidentiality of employees nutritiondepot.vn will be handled in accordance with the law and company policies.
- All sessions to access accounts on the server and database on the website are done from computers located at nutritiondepot.vn, these computers are managed and used only by administrators and authorized staff.
- Computers used to access the account are installed with a program to protect against the intrusion and destruction of viruses and are periodically scanned for viruses.
- Information is stored in each type of database with its own access password and is backed up periodically
- The user account and password are managed by the customer. Therefore, customers must keep their password confidential. In case the password is revealed in any form, we are not responsible for any loss incurred.
For all security-related issues, please contact our hotline (028) 3820 or 0938 900 501 for support.
Users are not allowed to use any programs, tools, or any other form to interfere with the system or change data structure. It is strictly forbidden to distribute any activity aimed at interfering with, destroying or entering data of the website system. All violations will remove all rights according to the policies of Nutrition Depot Vietnam and shall be held responsible according to prevailing laws.
All transaction information will be kept confidential unless required by law and regulation.
Nutritiondepot.vn commits to comply with the laws of Vietnam, guidelines, and other regulations on the privacy of personal information. In addition, Nutritiondepot.vn also complies with our own rules on personal information management based on those laws, guidelines, and regulations.