- Reviews (0)
- Suggested Use
- Nutritional Information
What is the Alpha Men Multivitamin?
Alpha Men Multivitamin from Myprotein has advanced formula, which contains essential vitamins and minerals to support you with your goals. Each tablet includes calcium, vitamin D, selenium, pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), biotin, as well as energising natural extracts — boosting your everyday wellbeing while you train hard, and keep up with a busy lifestyle.
Myprotein Alpha Men Multivitamin has been specially tailored to make it the perfect supplement for the active male.
- Specially developed formula
- Vitamin B5 reduces tiredness and fatigue
- Selenium supports the immune system
- Convenient everyday supplement
What are the benefits of the Alpha Men Multivitamin?
Packed with essential vitamins and minerals, including vitamin B and selenium, it’s the perfect vitamin supplement to support your active lifestyle.
Myprotein Alpha Men Multivitamin tablets offer a wide range of benefits within the body, making them a great support for both your physical and mental health — with biotin contributing to psychological function and copper protecting cells from oxidative stress.
They’ll help you to feel in peak form, support your immune system and maintain heart health, as selenium supports the immune system, and thiamine supports healthy heart function.
Plus, thanks to vitamins B5 and C, which help to reduce tiredness and fatigue— you’ll be able to give your all to training. Biotin, calcium, and zinc also encourage normal mental and cognitive performance, while vitamin B6 supports the normal functioning of the nervous system.
Containing calcium, this multivitamin will help with normal muscle function too — with added vitamin B6 supporting protein and glycogen metabolism,8 and zinc to help with normal protein synthesis.
There are also plenty of nourishing, natural ingredients such as Korean ginseng, kelp powder, grape seed, and nettle leaf extract. Alpha Men Multivitamin also contains sea algae and calcium which keep your bones functioning normally.
What’s more, Myprotein Alpha Men Multivitamin contains copper to support normal energy-yielding metabolism, maintenance of connective tissues, and to protect cells from oxidative damage.
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Selenium contributes to the normal function of the immune system and thyroid function, and contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Calcium contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism, normal muscle function, normal neurotransmission, and is needed for the maintenance of normal bones.
- Biotin contributes to normal psychological function.
- Thiamine contributes to the normal function of the heart
- Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function and normal protein synthesis
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, to the normal functioning of the nervous system and to normal protein- and glycogen metabolism
- Copper contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, maintenance of normal connective tissues, and contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
This product is not a medicine and should not be considered as a substitute for a medicine.
Read the label and follow the suggested use.
Keep out of the reach of children. Store at room temperature, tightly close.
The packaging might be changed subject to Manufacturer but not updated in official website Myprotein.com
This product is not suitable for vegetarians.
Consume 2 tablets daily.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Ingredients: Calcium Phosphates, Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin C, L-Choline Bitartrate, Pantothenic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose, Talc), Alpha-Lipoic Acid, Bitter Orange (Citrus aurantium.L), Niacin, Seaweed Powder (Ascophyllum nodosum), Maltodextrin, Zinc Oxide, Vitamin E, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Wheat Starch, Vitamin B2, Inositol, Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide), Bromelain, Grape Seed 120:1 Extract (Vitis vinifera), Nettle Leaf Extract 4:1 (Urtica dioica), Humectant (Glycerol), Manganese Sulphate, Beta Carotene, Co-Enzyme Q10, Wheat Flour, Cupric Sulphate, Lipase, Papain, Alpha-Amylase, Chromium Chloride, Antioxidant (DL-Alpha-Tocopherol), Folic Acid, Lutein, Seleno Methionine, Biotin, Vitamin B12, Sodium Molybdate, Vitamin K1, Vitamin D3.
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
May also contain Milk, Fish, Crustaceans and Molluscs.
Long term intake of this amount of manganese may lead to muscle pain and fatigue.
Long term intakes of this amount of vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet. Keep out of the reach of young children.