- Suggested Use
- Nutritional Information
Vegan Protein Powder is a newly reformulated plant-based protein from Myprotein. The taste and texture are improved but it’s still packed with the amazing nutritional that you will love.
Completely free from artificial colours and flavours, all-natural Vegan Protein Powder is a blend of pea and fava bean protein isolates, to enhance your plant-powdered diet. Oh, and it’s low in sugar and delicious too.
- 22g complete protein per serving
- Only 110 calories per serving
- Contains full amino acid profile
- Improved taste and texture
Packed with 22g of plant-powered protein, it’s a super-convenient way to get extra protein into your diet, helping you grow and maintain important muscle — that’s essential for any fitness goal.
Our Vegan Protein Powder is a complete protein source, containing the nine essential amino acids our body can’t produce on its own. This includes 5g of naturally occurring BCAAs — with an optimal 2:1:1 ratio of leucine, isoleucine, and valine.
At only 110 calories per serving, it’s the perfect way to fuel your body with plant-based goodness.
Add ¾ of large scoop (30g) to 250ml water or almond milk in Myprotein shaker, 30 minutes before and/or after your workout. Also, you can take at any time of the day to increase your daily protein intake.
When should I take Vegan Protein Powder?
This protein powder is extremely versatile, making it a cupboard essential for anyone on a plant-based diet.
1. Breakfast — add a scoop to your morning oats or pancakes for a healthy, high-protein start to the day. Also, you can take it any time of the day to increase your protein intake.
2. Pre or Post-workout — to support the work you put in at the gym, have a shake 30 minutes before and/or after your workout. Just add ¾ of a large scoop (30g) to 250ml of water or plant-based milk to create a delicious shake. Alternatively, you can get creative and throw some fruit or your favourite nut butter into the mix.
3. Baking — it’s also good for boosting your bakes. Try adding a scoop to your next batch of brownies.
Chocolate Flavour: Pea Protein Isolate (87%), Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder, Natural Flavourings, Vegetable Creamer (High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavouring, Antioxidant (D-Alpha Tocopherol)), Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Sweetener (Sucralose).