- Additional information
R1 Glutamine – Micronized Glutamine Formula
Prolonged bouts of intense exercise don’t just drain your energy; they also deplete your body’s nutritional reserves and overcome its ability to recover. Case in point: glutamine. Overtraining can cause glutamine levels to drop, impairing performance. R1 Glutamine helps keep levels elevated, without high prices. 5 grams of micronized glutamine for less than 25 cents a serving. One big stressor alleviated. *
- Formula Transparency
- ZERO Fillers
- ZERO Sugars
- ZERO Stimulants
- ZERO Gums
R1 GLUTAMINE BETTER INPUT
- 5g micronized l-glutamine
- Mixes easily with a spoon or in a shaker cup
- Unflavored – add to workout supplements, juices, and protein shakes
- Carefully blended and packaged in an NSF GMP facility in the USA
- WHAT IS GLUTAMINE AND WHAT DOES IT DO? Glutamine is a conditionally essential amino acid naturally found in high protein foods like milk, beef, fish, soybeans, and eggs. Glutamine is a key energy source for the cells lining the digestive tract — a key barrier to foreign compounds that can make us ill — and is believed to support healthy immune function through this mechanism. Glutamine is also thought to increase cell volumizing and blood glucose which could make it an effective companion for creatine.
- WHEN ARE THE BEST TIMES TO USE GLUTAMINE? During or after workouts.
- HOW MUCH GLUTAMINE SHOULD I TAKE? The amount found in a single serving (5 g) of R1 Glutamine is sufficient for most people. If your particular goals or needs dictate higher usage, we suggest separating the dosages rather than taking two or more servings at the same time.
75 servings, 150 servings