- Reviews (0)
- Suggested Use
- Nutritional Information
It’s not always easy to get your daily requirement of vitamin D as it mainly comes from sun exposure, and isn’t present in many foods. Our convenient softgel capsules are a weather-proof way to get all the great health benefits of vitamin D.
What is Vitamin D3?
Vitamin D3 is a fat-soluble vitamin D called cholecalciferol, that’s essential for maintaining healthy bones, muscles, supporting the immune system, and helping the body absorb calcium — which helps to support normal muscle function.
What foods contain vitamin D3?
Your body can make vitamin D, but this comes from exposure to sunlight — that’s why it’s known as the sunshine vitamin.
You can find vitamin D3 in small traces in foods like oily fish, egg yolks, and fortified food — but most people don’t get enough in their everyday diet. That’s where we come in.
- Contributes to normal bone and muscle function
- Contributes to normal immune function
- Contributes to normal calcium levels
It’s super-important to stay topped up on vitamin D, and our capsules give you a really convenient option when you can’t get enough from your diet and the sun alone.
What are the benefits of vitamin D3?
Each capsule is packed with 62.5mcg of vitamin D, which supports your immune system, helping to keep you fighting fit.
Not only that, it also helps to keep your muscles and bones in great condition — which is super-important whatever your fitness ambitions.
Plus, it contributes to normal absorption of calcium and phosphorus, blood calcium levels, and maintain healthy teeth, making this an essential addition to your diet.
- Calcium contributes to normal muscle function.
- Vitamin D Contributes to normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function.
- Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus
- Vitamin D contributes to normal blood calcium levels
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
Who should take vitamin D3?
During autumn and winter, when sunlight exposure is much lower, it’s common for your vitamin D levels to drop — making this an essential addition to your diet.
Product is not suitable for vegetarians.
This product is not a medicine and should not be considered as a substitute for a medicine.
Read the label and follow the suggested use.
Keep out of the reach of children. Store at room temperature, tightly close
The packaging might be changed subject to Manufacturer but not updated in official website Myprotein.com
Consume 1 softgel daily. Best taken with food.
Olive Oil, Softgel (Gelatine, Glycerine), Vitamin D