- Reviews (1)
- Suggested Use
- Nutritional Information
Myprotein ZMA capsules are a great addition to your daily diet, whether you’re looking to perform in the gym or on the pitch.
What are ZMA Capsules?
ZMA is a unique patented blend of Zinc, Magnesium, and Vitamin B6, which are essential vitamins and minerals that play an important role in overall health and wellbeing.
Zinc helps to maintain normal testosterone levels, magnesium to reduce everyday tiredness, and the added vitamin B6 can boost your natural defences.
Each 2 capsule serving is packed with 7mg of Vitamin B6, 300mg of Magnesium, and 20mg of Zinc — making Myprotein highly-bioavailable ZMA the perfect daily supplement for active men and women.
What are the key benefits of ZMA Capsules?
It’s a unique blend of three essential vitamins and minerals — zinc, magnesium, and vitamin B6 — that boosts your everyday wellbeing when training hard and dealing with the stresses and strains of an active lifestyle.
- Zinc maintains normal testosterone levels
- Magnesium supports the nervous system
- Magnesium supports normal muscle function
- Vitamin B6 reduces tiredness
ZMA Capsule Ingredient Breakdown:
Zinc — Zinc is an important trace mineral that plays a vital role in many of the bodies important functions, including your immune system and metabolism. But that’s not all…
Zinc also helps to maintain the condition of your hair, skin, and nails, keeping you looking and feeling your best, as well as sustaining and supporting your eyesight — important whatever your goal.
Magnesium — Magnesium is the fourth most abundant mineral in the human body, and it supports muscle function, electrolyte balance and psychological function — helping you to stay on top of your game. Did you know? Magnesium also helps maintain healthy teeth and bones, making it a great addition to your routine to keep you healthy from the inside out.
Vitamin B6 — Vitamin B6, also known as pyridoxine, is one of eight vitamins in the B-complex that helps to keep your general health in check — from supporting the nervous system and your natural defences, to normal red blood cell formation — so that you can take on the day feeling your best.
Who should take ZMA Capsules?
Anyone looking for a boost of zinc, magnesium, and vitamin B6 — it’s a convenient way to be confident that you’re getting important nutrients into your diet.
This product is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
What are the side effects of ZMA Capsules?
ZMA is a unique combination of essential vitamins and minerals zinc, magnesium, and vitamin B6 — these are all found naturally in many foods you eat in your everyday diet.
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood.
- Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Zinc contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism.
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair.
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal nails.
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal skin.
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal vision.
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function.
- Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance.
- Magnesium contributes to normal psychological function.
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth.
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal red blood cell formation.
This product is not a medicine and should not be considered as a substitute for a medicine.
Read the label and follow the suggested use.
Keep out of the reach of children. Store at room temperature, tightly close after use.
The packaging might be changed subject to Manufacturer but not updated in official website Myprotein.com
Take 1 capsule daily, preferably on an empty stomach, 30-60 minutes before bedtime. For best results, avoid taking with dairy or other calcium containing foods or supplements.
ZMA (Magnesium Citrate, Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Aspartate, Zinc L-Monomethionine, Vitamin B6), Capsule Shell (Hypromellose)
ALLERGENS: Produced in a facility which also handles milk.